Author Topic: GTA: San Andreas: Multiplayer  (Read 3365 times)

Found LS:RP, from the registration site it looks like it is well-run. going to play soon.

SA:MP is stuff. Get Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com/
After playing maybe 2 hours of this addicting stuff I have to say dkamm is right.

After playing maybe 2 hours of this addicting stuff I have to say dkamm is right.

Yeah, but this is about SA:MP, not MTA.

I guess I could make the topic for both of them, how would I go about doing that?

Make the title something like "San Andreas Multiplayer Mods - Multi Theft Auto and SA:MP", then put relevant info in the OP fr both.

Make the title something like "San Andreas Multiplayer Mods - Multi Theft Auto and SA:MP", then put relevant info in the OP fr both.

I've never played MTA, so I wouldn't know much about it. I can talk about the general idea about it, though (only time I have played was with Keonesan and the main menu was the only notable difference I noticed.)

In MTA my FPS is way higher than in SAMP. It seems to be playing in 60fps and samp at like 30. maybe 25

In MTA my FPS is way higher than in SAMP. It seems to be playing in 60fps and samp at like 30. maybe 25

I'll try it on my stuffty computer tomorrow and see if there is any difference FPS wise.

holy stuff this is so smooth.

Jorici what is your LS:RP name? I'll contact you in-game.

Jorici what is your LS:RP name? I'll contact you in-game.

I haven't gotten around to making a character yet. I will later.

Also, I'm downloading MTA. I probably won't notice much because I don't play for the smoothness of the servers or anything, I only play SA:MP to play with my friends.

The downgrade thing didn't work for me. It just made it so GTA wouldn't start up at all.

The downgrade thing didn't work for me. It just made it so GTA wouldn't start up at all.

That's odd. It worked perfectly for me on both Windows 7 and XP. If you don't have the steam version, google "GTA:SA Version 2 to 1 downgrade"