Author Topic: Lego Racers 1  (Read 1180 times)

This awesome game brings stuff back when it was like 2000 and i'd loving mangle this game,

So here's what its about, you can create a driver/use a preset one, and you race in circuts, 4 races each besides one circut and that's the god of racing, Rocket Racer, you must defeat him to beat the game, but watch out, he's VERY fast and uses the boosts.

So there's powerups, white upgrades your power-ups, red is a weapon, green is boost, yellow is another weapon except you place it down and blue is a shield, if you get 3 bricks and one green you'll get a teleport,

There's also shortcuts passed around each circut.

There are lots of stuff to choose from for your racer, you can build him, build a car and change his looks on the driver's ID.

What the forget are you waiting for? Get a copy of this! (i loved the pc version more then the other consoles, i recommend PC version.)

I loved this game. The power up system was pretty cool and seemed original.

I think I still have this game somewhere in my closet.

I used to play it all the time.

Making your own car was awesome :3

I had Lego Racers 2.

oh and Lego Stunt Rally <3

I still have it for the Nintendo 64, hard to play when you don't have a memory card though. :c

Lego Racers one PC.

WHY CAN'T I FIND YOU?

green max is best power up hands down.
anyhow i still have this game, the title music is really awesome :)

I has, but i'm stuck on Gyspy moth still :^I

Oh my god I have them all still :D

I have both Lego Racers and stunt rally.
Good times, good times...

I remember trying every car base to beat Rocket Racer, I could only do it with the pirate car.