Two Annoying People

Author Topic: Two Annoying People  (Read 2498 times)

Today 2 people were cussing and offending me. The first one sonic_man was at my server we used to be friends until he spammed  and called my builds gay. So i permanently banned him but he decides to make a big deal out of it and start cussing at me on IRC client calling me pusillanimous individual, bi*ch, weak, and even told me to burn in hell. Then he tells me a sad story about his life witch i didn't believe so i try to be friends again but he just keeps doing it. He tells his friend toxic_waffle and he said that i didn't listen to his story and calls me an idiot then leaves like a ****in wimp.

No but it did happen trust me.
that's fine, but I don't add people to my banlist based on dramas without proof.

No but it did happen trust me.

Why would anyone trust you?

Also, you don't need to censor curse words.

You don't have any proff so anyone can believe you so I will not give a answer "built in concrete" for now. But if he (toxic_waffle didn't do a big thing, my opinion) did that, he really is a handicap.

"People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do." ~ Lewis Cass

Here's a small tip: If someone, inspecially your friend, calls your builds handicapped (/gay) that's not a reason to loving perma him dammit. It's his opinion.

However if Sonic_man was indeed your friend, his actions were beyond friendship, and you should try to forgive and forget him. Indeed he was acting like a idiot, becoming a dramaqueen when (if) he told you a sad story about his life.

"Good friends are like diamonds: precious and rare, false friends are like fallen leaves: found everywhere."
“Words in haste do friendships waste.” ~ Mark Twain

Why would anyone trust you?

Also, you don't need to censor curse words.

You don't have any proff so anyone can believe you so I will not give a answer "built in concrete" for now. But if he (toxic_waffle didn't do a big thing, my opinion) did that, he really is a handicap.

"People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do." ~ Lewis Cass

Here's a small tip: If someone, inspecially your friend, calls your builds handicapped (/gay) that's not a reason to loving perma him dammit. It's his opinion.

However if Sonic_man was indeed your friend, his actions were beyond friendship, and you should try to forgive and forget him. Indeed he was acting like a idiot, becoming a dramaqueen when (if) he told you a sad story about his life.

"Good friends are like diamonds: precious and rare, false friends are like fallen leaves: found everywhere."
“Words in haste do friendships waste.” ~ Mark Twain

1. I was trying not to be offensive
3. I know it wasn't a big thing but I wanted to put in as mutch info as i could
4. I DID try to forgive him but his response back was "forget you"

If someone, inspecially your friend, calls your builds handicapped (/gay) that's not a reason to loving perma him dammit. It's his opinion.
He also spammed, it's probably all combined that made him perma him.

You skipped 2.
If you can't handle swearing, you should leave Blockland.

I was there when it happened...
Sonic_Man was being sarcastic you fool

I was there when it happened...
Sonic_Man was being sarcastic you fool

So he was being sarcastic even when he told me to burn in hell, go forget myself, and said i was a motherforgeter.
HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?!?!?!?!

New rule if you have nothing nice to say DONT EVEN loving SAY IT YOU richard! THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS AT LEAST A LITTLE SUPPORTIVE WAS NINGYOU!!!!

New rule if you have nothing nice to say DONT EVEN loving SAY IT YOU richard! THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS AT LEAST A LITTLE SUPPORTIVE WAS NINGYOU!!!!

What you just said wasn't nice....

Now don't even post here if you do i wont read it and you'll waste 10 seconds of your life.