Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 387321 times)

Since you don't have zoom key set for the ironsight/zoom function, I put jets.

Since you don't have zoom key set for the ironsight/zoom function, I put jets.
what about paint can?
Much better

For me it would take some getting used to, but I'll vote for the can

Jet- Sights
Paint- Fire Mode

I think that'd be more functional, being that most are used to jet sights and that paint is easily acessable yet not in the way of other controls you would be using.

If someone had jumpjets turned on, and then jumped while holding one of these guns, would it make them aim down the sights? That is if the ads key was set to jet.

How about a client sided mod that comes with the weapons that allows you to remap the sights key? And if your on a server with these weapons it, and you don't have the mod, it just set it by default to jet or whatever.

don't be so picky fsadfsd

Hand Gaurd
that one is delicious

don't be so picky fsadfsd
that one is delicious

I though so. :3

I can add a foregrip or something. Maybe some rails. >:D

Shadow, you must teach me your way of modelling. :3

It is truely wonderful.

I though so. :3

I can add a foregrip or something. Maybe some rails. >:D
well if you decide to keep it the 7.62 variant than it would be a good idea to do so, but maybe leave out the light

...now that I think about, a hunting bow would be a cool addition to the pack

Jet wins
If someone had jumpjets turned on, and then jumped while holding one of these guns, would it make them aim down the sights? That is if the ads key was set to jet.
Gravity made some kind of code that keeps you from dismounting while holding one of his guns-- I could maybe ask him for that sometime, or just figure it out myself
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:32:51 PM by Zloff »

Jet winsGravity made some kind of code that keeps you from dismounting while holding one of his guns-- I could maybe ask him for that sometime, or just figure it out myself
I just re-mount the player after some milliseconds.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Let's hope they perform better than they look. Too nice of a model to have default gun sounds. Also, where did the poisoned kitchen knife come from? 

Lol, easy as stuff. (For Zloff... :c)

asdf waaaayy less complicated than I thought it would have been

Let's hope they perform better than they look. Too nice of a model to have default gun sounds. Also, where did the poisoned kitchen knife come from? 

looks like someone didn't read the op, and the knife came from me

bahh, I'm getting rid of the poll, we're going to make a hunting bow, it would be a nice addition to that improvised or whatever theme
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:19:59 PM by Zloff »