Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374536 times)

3. Beta release may be in 1-2 more days!

I loving lol'd when I looked at the time of the last edit after I saw this. It's been 2 months and still no beta.

I was bored. :I
I think you messed up on that smoothing there.
Or is it meant to be like that?

Where?

Don't mean to be a troll but, Hooooooh boy.. not another weapons pack. Most of these we already have basically have already. I mean, these are basically slightly different varients of generic machine guns and sniper rifles and what not. Maybe they do have cool features but still...

Where?
The grip middle. It looks smooth.
Don't mean to be a troll but, Hooooooh boy.. not another weapons pack. Most of these we already have basically have already. I mean, these are basically slightly different varients of generic machine guns and sniper rifles and what not. Maybe they do have cool features but still...
So?

I dunno.... it just seems that people would spend heir time making something unique like the Dragon pack...

Some people like different things.
Gravity's/Tier Tac/Blockombat
All are good, all are completely different styles of weapons.

That grip looks like it's been DRAWN on!

Pretty late considering how much progress has been completed. Nice job completely ignoring the fact they put a lot of work into this to contrubute to the community. Honestly, we don't even have any good 'weapon packs'.

When this gets released I'm going to make killing floor maps.

Haha i own one of those. you made my day.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:33:06 AM by Eeposs »

Haha i own one of those. you made my day.

Which is why I made it. It looks SOOOOO hot.

Oh, it's a dip.
I is cool wit that.

And I figured out how to do le spongebob

Which is why I made it. It looks SOOOOO hot.
You should send me the model.

Corp, the dance? I started Hip-Hop when I was 7, 14 now.