Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374520 times)

What about an AK-47?

Then what about an F2000

Also a Tar-21

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:33:52 PM by halonerfer29 »

FAL has full-auto capabilities...and the FNC is just par of the Family.

I'd say stick with a Beretta ARX-160 assault rifle (Italy)
5.56x45mm NATO

Thing about this gun, it's still in development.
But it has detachable barrels, which could possibly mean it could be chambered in...5.8x42 DAP-87-standard military ball bullet from standard assault rifle barrel.

I'm just copying and pasting.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:37:03 PM by The Corporation »

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/halolz-dot-com-nope.avi.gif

Someone relies on MW2 a little too much  for his weapon information.

Also:

Im making the SCAR anyway, and I have an F2000 done, but I'm going to remake it anyway.

Someone relies on MW2 a little too much  for his weapon information.

Also:

Im making the SCAR anyway, and I have an F2000 done, but I'm going to remake it anyway.
i do believe they have a switch on them. either way we have enough snipers, pistols, and machine guns. what we need is a single fire rifle.

What about an AK-47?

Then what about an F2000

Also a Tar-21

Repost due to ignore :c

i want this. no hands, i don't understand the ironsights with no hands.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:00:09 AM by fred da kiko »

FAL has full-auto capabilities...and the FNC is just par of the Family.
They were manufactured as semi-automatic battle rifles, not assault rifles, only forgetsticks mess with the trigger group because they're uncontrollable in automatic (this is a similar story to the M14, they were issued as select-fire but they were uncontrollable in automatic and hence modified).

P.s: I think the L115 is chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum, .338's a pretty high-end target cartridge at $5 a round, sheesh.
And do original CCCP-manufacture AK-47's even exist any more? They haven't been in military use for a hella long time, and the only ones you find today are in museums/private ownership, made by garage smiths or chinese knock-offs. The AKM is/was probably more widespread, there was only 9 years in between the AK-47 and the issuing of the AKM in 1956.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:38:58 PM by Deathwish »

I think the L115 is chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum, .338's a pretty high-end target cartridge at $5 a round, sheesh.

Better make 'em count. :3

SCAR heavy or light? Because if it's the heavy version, I'll need to know if its short, long, or standard barrel length so I can edit the poll appropriately

just make what ever the troops in the middle east are using.