Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 386364 times)

You said we need old weapons, and therefor i show you that they are being developed.

He has no association with this pack. What the hell. MODERN. WEAPONS. MODERN MOTHERloving WEAPONS.

He has no association with this pack. What the hell. MODERN. WEAPONS. MODERN MOTHERloving WEAPONS.

Ey, i'm just giving hope.

You said we need old weapons, and therefor i show you that they are being developed.
I didn't but okay

Made this a looooong time ago. PERFECT TO USE NAO. :3

(M14 EBR)
M14 YEEES

Please get rid of those images ASAP

The painful amount of people who can't read the title and the obvious adjective in there is truly a sight to behold.
I was a stupid and didn't check the op :C
Also holy stuff, nice m14.

Ok, suggestions.

The PP-19-01, pretty much a 9mm AK style SMG.

And then there's the Berretta Mx4. I believe Comr4de has one. May be a bit to exotic for the pack though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:46:35 PM by Dnitro »

Jesus Zloff, the XM8's color and stuff is all forgeted up. I deleted all the colors, now Im going to get as close as the picture, but also, when I go to render it its all flat white, no shadows.

nvm i didnt have a lamp

Why didn't the DSR-1 make it? It was awesome D:

Maybe people didn't know what it was...

Oh yeah, what about the Thor?

New suggestion*sigh*

HK416, KINDA generic. But it's a good reliable AR

forget, imma make that. That stuffs hot.

loledit:

I fixed up the XM8 replacing the weird materials with ones that will work for BL and added armatures and stuff. I added a few details such as a black inner barrel (unseeable in the pic) and a black shell ejection port. If you dont want the black ejection port I can make an animation that will have a blowback and expose the black, because I think it looks silly with the port closed and it ejecting shells in game. :3

updated G36C picture lol

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:13:36 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

The G36C looks stubby.
But hot

-snip-
No more AR-15 rifles :C

Wow that stuff was forgeted to the max-- I had the colors all the right way and stuff with the black already ._. just make the gray closer to a very dull blue-ish color like in the picture, and yes, do that animation thingy with the ejecting port or whatever :D

No more AR-15 rifles :C

Wow that stuff was forgeted to the max-- I had the colors all the right way and stuff with the black already ._. just make the gray closer to a very dull blue-ish color like in the picture, and yes, do that animation thingy with the ejecting port or whatever :D

I noticed it look kinda blue-ish. HA, IM SO CUL.

herpity DERPITY. Updaet.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:38:25 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

All 4 of the current assault rifles do the same damage :V