Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374209 times)

I put a request for the Olympia... my dream come true.
Needs some moar brown though.
It's a Condor.
:/

Oh its a shotgun that looks like its from cod 243598439853291240-589607874357489675465!!11!1!!1111oneoeoneoen
it must be it!111

If you're talking about all of the automatic weapons, yes, I guess... I don't really know of any automatic weapons with a low fire rate that they still use today
So I guess you will make realistic rof. Will you also add a very short firing delay for the semi-automatic weapons (0.1 seconds) or something?

Also, mind explaining?
-Recoil kind of like T+T2 and Gravity Cat's weapons, yet hypothetically more realistic
   -RTB Pref: Toggle on/off

Edit: Poll results are in, I'm going to model a flamethrower that uses propane tanks as ammunition

Depends on the recoil. When you're firing while aiming down the sight your screen will jerk around more than it would when firing from the hip because the gun is right up in your face. There actually won't be a whole lot of the jerky screen crap when firing from the hip, and I'm also trying reeeaally hard to make the recoil jerk as close to upwards as I can instead of in random directions, it's going OK so far, but I haven't spent much time on it

Oh god. Not the default animation. Add some good animations. People like animations. "Yay! Lets run around with rifles in one hand thats most likely to break our arms! :D". Besides, It would look nice with hands on the weaponry. Even if they used the T+T styled animations, Gravity Cat does that and his pack is popular (Yet private).
Haters in the building

I mean, what the hell? I don't know about you guys(rest of the team), but If this crap continues, I will consider making this pack private as well...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 03:06:35 PM by Zloff »

Depends on the recoil. When you're firing while aiming down the sight your screen will jerk around more than it would when firing from the hip because the gun is right up in your face. There actually won't be a whole lot of the jerky screen crap when firing from the hip, and I've also trying reeeaally hard to make the recoil jerk upwards instead of in random directions, it's going OK so far, but I haven't spent much time on it
Haters in the building
Basically, all you have to do for upward recoil is sending the client a script with a simple function that allows you to change his/her $mvPitch per commandToClient. Or you convince Badspot to add such a function in v20.

convince Badspot to *
There simply aren't words for how difficult this task is.

Animations.
Zloff, what's your say on HellsHero/HK417 Anims?

Things moving on the gun is fine, just no hands

Things moving on the gun is fine, just no hands
Then that means I'm gonna have to work on this again.

It doesn't look like the Olympia

It doesn't look like the Olympia
It's not.
It's the Stoeger Condor Over and Under shotgun.

Then that means I'm gonna have to work on this again.
But there are no hands on it... ?

you can actually edit the colors yourself

this all I got so far but lolpropane-- do what OP says but no molotovs

I'm done for today, see yall tomorrow
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:57:28 PM by Zloff »

this all I got so far but lolpropane-- do what OP says but no molotovs

I'm done for today, see yall tomorrow
PROPANE. Im guessing a flamethrower? I remember seeing a modern one in Far Cry2 I think it was called an L80P or something.