Author Topic: Simple holiday build [Exterior]  (Read 1395 times)

I didn't build any interior, started with a table and 4 chairs but then I've quit the idea, I didn't have good locations for rooms, so...

x/y allowed.

Look very nice :3
9/10 (Nothing's perfect ladies)

Anyway I would like to see this my self and take a look inside! Do you think you could either draw or talk about what the dimensions of ALL the floor space is?

Mmm...I'm going to be honest and give it a 7.5/10.

It's really nice, but...

1: All of the walls are the same color.  The only color contrast is Tan and Green - nothing else. However, this is pretty minor.

2: All of the windows are the same - this is also minor, but it's a factor. They're all the same window type stacked in a 4x4 sill. Try expressing details in each one, or at least make ones different sizes/variations.

Overall, I like it. It's okay, but nothing is perfect. There's faults in everything you can see.

7.5/10

Would you mind uploading the .bls? I wana decorate it :D

-Snip-
Well , I would like to add to your opinion. There hasn't been 1 house that has differing exterior walls on the subject of colors , without it looking like some rainbow. There sould be 2 , or maximum 3 balanced colors , and the walls and style should be the same overall. If you have a , say , red front and a brown back , it's going to look akward. The windows could indeed use some detail , but it is sort of hard to make windows detailed without making theim look overdone.

@-Flatirons: I have to deny the fact that having a different window at every window spot will make a build better. Does your house have 6 different kinds of windows? Lol

OT: Looks nice, 8/10

nope
The top floor and bottom floor windows are different. Things like gardens are specifically designed to add colour to a house, because a house with many colours looks rather strange.

Very horrible!

Just kidding better then I can do! Great job!

One of your better build I must say, Leet.

However, plants is totally wrong and flowers is too flowerfull...
..flowers should get removed from the build... if that is possible..

6.5/10

It looks spammy from some angles. 5/10.

The last post removed my smile from the other posts.

I didn't count Sleven in because I don't have a good opinion about him, nor him does about me.