Author Topic: Dead Air  (Read 4706 times)

Entire build... is just awesome... :3 Simplistic design but with a low brick count, yet still plenty of details to catch the eye for a casual strollthrough. A very good build indeed!

forget you! I want that build so badly! That is the best build I have seen in my entire time on blockland. I NEED that build. who cares if it uses MoTe colorset? I need that build so badly. it is heavenly. the perfect build. IloveyouspennyIloveyouIloveyo uIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIlov eyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouI loveyouIloveyouIloveyouIlovey ouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIlo veyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIlove youIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou.

Holy shi-
What the fu-
How the he-

None of this is working.

I love you.

he needs to host that!

This build is really good.

btw, is that the santa face i made?

This build is really good.

btw, is that the santa face i made?

No, I just changed the default red beard to gray. I don't know if that's what you did too but I just made this for myself.

Build is simple but very awesome.

Why does it matter if you used colors someone else used.
They're still just colors, no one owns them.

2nd Pic is my wallpaper

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Spenny/Blockland/Builds/blockland_00985.png

Original, much larger, version if you want it. Might look better, depending on your resolution.

Why does it matter if you used colors someone else used.
They're still just colors, no one owns them.

I never said he used my face, i asked if he used it, because it looks like mine.

I never said he used my face, i asked if he used it, because it looks like mine.

No I think he meant the colorset.

here comes inspiration!

Please PLEASE host this!