Author Topic: [AoB] - Architects of Blockland - 2011  (Read 84580 times)

Hello, I am very interested in architecture in and outside of blockland.  I am working on a detailed house right now and will try to post pictures of it on the gallery for an application.
Sincerely,
WALK2222
Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it.

As am I :o

Just for future knowledge, you don't need to say "sincerely, -WALK2222". We're not that formal, lol, but we appreciate the considered formality.

We're not that formal

If we were, then Dante would be out of the clan by now.
:/

If we were, then Dante would be out of the clan by now.
:/

Indeed, we like to mess around a lot, but we're still trustworthy when you want to ask an opinion.

My internet is acting up, the server might be up and down a bit today, I think its all sorted out.

If for some reason you cannot connect, the server is not down, just my internet.

To whom it may concern, or to whomever's desk this note may happen upon:
Okay

Sincerely yours,
General Jacob - Retired AoB Leader (4yrs.)

For those who cannot connect to my AoB Project server, please say so in IRC so I know you're at least active.

For those who cannot connect to my AoB Project server, please say so in IRC so I know you're at least active.
what if my irc doesnt work?

what if my irc doesnt work?
Does yours not? Well, I've seen you come on, so you're good Dante.

Here is me AoB application link ;) my username on blockland is WALK2222

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159462.0

TRIFAX SO SORRY FOR BANNING YOU BRO

I CANT UNBAN :C

TRIFAX SO SORRY FOR BANNING YOU BRO

I CANT UNBAN :C

Yes you can. If you're going to let yourself be the moderator, then know how to be the moderator.

Yes you can. If you're going to let yourself be the moderator, then know how to be the moderator.
How2unban

When you click the button to open the moderator tools, at the bottom should appear a ban list. You click on the name and click unban.