Author Topic: [AoB] - Architects of Blockland - 2011  (Read 84594 times)

Was anybody else just hit by a 5. something earthquake today?

Was anybody else just hit by a 5. something earthquake today?
That's right, you're right near. You didn't die, did you? D:

I noticed there was an eventing branch in this clan - is this only available to current members?

I noticed there was an eventing branch in this clan - is this only available to current members?

Yes.

Mister Rem, do to unfortunate circumstances, I may not be able to get on for several days. My computer had an issue that I....ummm....tried to fix. It's broken now, so, it could be a bit before I get a replacement.

Mister Rem, do to unfortunate circumstances, I may not be able to get on for several days. My computer had an issue that I....ummm....tried to fix. It's broken now, so, it could be a bit before I get a replacement.

Understood, thanks for letting me know.

It's broken now

Ummmm.... then how are you posting on the BL forums?  Two computers? Or a phone or something?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:17:07 PM by Glædr »

Ummmm.... then how are you posting on the BL forums?  Two computers? Or a phone or something?
My psychic abilities never fail me.

My psychic abilities never fail me.

Man I wish I could use my brain to post stuff, but it has no damn wifi.

above 2 posts made me wtf.

Also. They say Washington DC was hit, but not majorly.

D:

Due to none of the contest builds being finished, I have decided to postpone the judgement day until at least Wednesday.

Thus far:

Glaedr and Black Ninja are making visible progress.

*Magick* Mage and Plasma have a good start, though I haven't seen much recent progress; Mage has computer troubles, so he is excused.

Dante77 and Jacky barely started; Jacky seems to have withdrawn, though I have yet to hear from him directly, and I haven't heard anything from Dante at all.

lol i knew that would happen.

Glaedr and Black Ninja are making visible progress.

I don't even understand how this is possible myself. :/