18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1013651 times)

Care-bears, however, wasn't meant for all ages.

Also, I just watched Episode 7, which was actually really good. A few parts made me laugh, and there was a surprising amount of action. Much better then 3, 4, and 5.

Also, I just watched Episode 7, which was actually really good. A few parts made me laugh, and there was a surprising amount of action. Much better then 3, 4, and 5.
The show seems to switch from action and comedy alot. Btw was Episode 7 the one with the hydra?

The show seems to switch from action and comedy alot. Btw was Episode 7 the one with the hydra?
A 'western' dragon (single head, breathes fire), not a hydra.

A 'western' dragon (single head, breathes fire), not a hydra.
Ah, btw the Hydra episode has a big action part. I belive it's the one where pinkie has predictions.

Ah, btw the Hydra episode has a big action part. I belive it's the one where pinkie has predictions.
You'd be right.

What episode is the hydra in?

What episode is the hydra in?
Ep 15. Also rainbow and Apple have same voice actor. Strange...

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftvZFUg4HPc&feature=related

Oh and foster's and powerpuff girls got 2 emmys each. Faust FTW.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:40:32 AM by Frostbyte »

Ep 15. Also rainbow and Apple have same voice actor. Strange...

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftvZFUg4HPc&feature=related

Oh and foster's and powerpuff girls got 2 emmys each. Faust FTW.

Pinkie and fluttershy also have the same voice actor.

Pinkie and fluttershy also have the same voice actor.
But they aren't involved in alot of stuff together like Apple n rainbow, It's like Spy and pyro in tf2, same actors and lots of art.

There was this one gasp/yell that was reused, and was occasionally played backwards. I think there's a video on it somewhere.

"Secret to Fluttershy's Cheer" or something, right?

Its Sunday night and I bet Ill see ponies again later on, but im so sleepy D: why ponies why?

Also im suprised most of my friends know about MLP:FiM, even my friend who doesn't like the show has a pic of Rainbow dash.

Btw I saw 1 clip of MLP:G3.5 WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?

Wait nvm MLP is on in a few minutes. I am happy :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:03:25 AM by Frostbyte »