18 (7.9%)
Fluttershy
56 (24.6%)
Applejack
27 (11.8%)
Rarity
21 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 227

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Locked forever  (Read 1014018 times)

I mean, if Squideey likes it it can't be that bad, right?
AAAAGH IT WAS. Why do you guys like this?
I'll stick to TFP, thank you very much.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:47:56 PM by Qwepir »

It reminds me of the good ol' days where cartoons for kids were watched no matter what gender it is aimed at. The art is pretty unique too.

AAAAGH IT WAS. Why do you guys like this?
I'll stick to TFP, thank you very much.
TFP?

TFP?
Transformers Prime
it's on the same channel as MLP.

is it bad that we like this so much? it's actually somewhat pleasing to watch. nothing wrong with ponies right?

/admittingtobeingafriend

offtopic:

Date Registered:   28-03-2010, 22:37:00

You pretty much don't know.

been here for ~3 years now good sir. forum register date doesn't mean much. haven't been here since the beginning but it's been quite a ride.

I'd like to know what makes you people want to watch this. Not because I think it's stupid or you shouldn't enjoy it, but- wait a minute that's exactly the reason.

What is it about this show that keeps you watching it? I just don't understand how any male over the age of 10 could be watching My Little Pony and taking it seriously.

BRONIES HAVE ARRIVED TO /b/LOCKLAND FORUMS.

I'd like to know what makes you people want to watch this. Not because I think it's stupid or you shouldn't enjoy it, but- wait a minute that's exactly the reason.

What is it about this show that keeps you watching it? I just don't understand how any male over the age of 10 could be watching My Little Pony and taking it seriously.
I think it's because it's made by the creators of the Power Puff Girls supposedly, So they're watching it for the "nostalgia"

What's hilarious is that that stuff got so out of hand on 4chan that /co/ had to have specific rules regarding where people could post MLP stuff.

I think it's because it's made by the creators of the Power Puff Girls supposedly, So they're watching it for the "nostalgia"
Do these ponies have superpowers or fight crime? I could barely get past the sickeningly saccharine opening. I think I passed out after that.

What's hilarious is that that stuff got so out of hand on 4chan that /co/ had to have specific rules regarding where people could post MLP stuff.
Do these ponies have superpowers or fight crime? I could barely get past the sickeningly saccharine opening. I think I passed out after that.
Jesus christ keep watching. ARE YOU A NEIGH-SAYER? DO I HAVE TO GET MY RAINBOW SWORD?

Jesus christ keep watching. ARE YOU A NEIGH-SAYER? DO I HAVE TO GET MY RAINBOW SWORD?
Not until I know if there is any subject matter that will interest me. If there are say, giant robots beating the crap out of each other I'll be interested. If it's just ponies doing whatever the hell those kids are into these days, I'll feel like I had wasted 22 minutes of my life I could have used to sleep.

Not until I know if there is any subject matter that will interest me. If there are say, giant robots beating the crap out of each other I'll be interested. If it's just ponies doing whatever the hell those kids are into these days, I'll feel like I had wasted 22 minutes of my life I could have used to sleep.
I think you're in denial. Just watch the whole thing.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

What the forget is this I don't even

Ok Squideey, I watched the whole thing and I still don't understand how you people like this. Can't be for the plot, that's for sure. I didn't find any of the characters likeable, except maybe that purple one that hated everyone else.