Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 133242 times)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_City
Pokemon Black's exclusive city.
"The city contains many large buildings. The city is very dark and contains many Trainers."

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/White_Forest
Pokemon White's exclusive forest.
White Forest contains Pokemon from past generations, apparently.

Now I must get my brother to capture Shinx for me, as that was one of my favorites in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. (He got White, I got Black)

I have two Celebis, Entei, Suicune, and two Raikous, and I'm only to the Desert Resort.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 02:13:26 AM by MegaScientifical »

My friend transfered my Haunter over to me, even though they accidentally evolved it.. Oh well, time to kick some ass.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:44:36 AM by Goron »

Question: I was on Route 4, went to the Desert Resort... Should I go back to the main path and actually get the 4th badge instead of procrastinating with searching every currently available area?

Question: I was on Route 4, went to the Desert Resort... Should I go back to the main path and actually get the 4th badge instead of procrastinating with searching every currently available area?
i made it to the ruins entrance before getting bored

i made it to the ruins entrance before getting bored

The Pokemon battles annoy me... I hate getting stuck in a battle right into the deep sand, running, then hitting another battle my FIRST step... I'd go back for Repels, but I don't have fly or anything yet. I thought I still had some. It's taking forever to run from all these battles just to progress...

I should be used to this by now, I've been playing since Red and Blue... Still gets to me after all these years.

the zubats never get old

my oshawott is now a Dowott :D and im good at this game! but im stuck at the second gym. the last question sends me in a circle litteraly!

plad, talk to the other girl. It confused me, too.

You don't happen to have a Yamask, would you?

I just found one, going to catch it.

Woobats?
i mean
every single loving game
you cant walk 3 steps into a cave without a zubat popping up
i think the wild encounter rate in caves is lower now

I just found one, going to catch it.

Aw forget! Nothing was hitting it, I looked away for a moment, and it says "Yamask has fainted!"

Edit: The kind of dumb luck you get. I was giving up on trying to find another, started running to the stairs, and was stopped just short by a Yamask. I was able to weaken it with Ember, and my first Ultra Ball caught it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:30:56 PM by MegaScientifical »

which girl i talked to the scientist that and im sick today. :c

which girl i talked to the scientist that and im sick today. :c

The little girl... There's two people in the room on stands, talk to the other. Your sickness involves eyes?

The little girl... There's two people in the room on stands, talk to the other. Your sickness involves eyes?
1 i didnt mean to type which one :c
and 2 i beat her now im gonna defeat the gym leader!