20 (23.8%)
Nay
10 (11.9%)
Iban
19 (22.6%)
Tits
35 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: The Iban megathread  (Read 7254 times)

DOWNHERE IN THE DEEP GREEN SEEE

I find it hard to believe that I've done something in the last 3 days to warrant all this attention, negative or otherwise.

Every thread I post in draws fire in some way shape or form to me.

Since I've registered, I've received 40 Private Messages.

I didn't ask for this. I do not like drama. I am very passive, and I try to be light hearted but holy stuff everything I say is apparently a controversy.

I say I'm 18 and live alone, Madmitten needs to point out THAT'S SO NOT RIGHT OMG.
I say that you don't need to make a drama post because some guy (who is functioning properly) has an alt everyone knows about, apparently that's the only loving reason the drama board exists.
I say Kalphiter is an idiot, Kalphiter is Steve Jobs, Matt Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates combined into some sort of super aspie that graces us with his presence.

Most of the people that insist on jabbing me with their incessant horse stuff are people I've never met in my entire life. Who the forget is caution? who the forget is plad? who the forget is ike? who are these people and why am I their antichrist? There's at least five others that I've never heard of who immediately decided they do not like me.

It's not that I "can't take it anymore," it's that I'm legitimately confused what happened to make myself such a big juicy target for this kind of attention.

I like Iban.
I can still remember that trench war ctf server he hosted a long time ago. stuff was fun. :D

Since I've registered, I've received 40 Private Messages.
Hey, Night Fox, you have 2310 messages, 0 are new.

Im fine with iban, wouldn't say i hate him or love him.
and i have 37 messages :C

I personally didn't like Iban till he came back on the forum...

Interesting.

who
Oh boo hoo, I spelled his name wrong.
Sorry for insulting your idol.

Freeze is.
Freeze is cool as ice.

Edit:

as i always say

"someone who bases their opinions off of another person's opinion hasn't an opinion worthwhile."

so why doesn't everyone sleep on that and also this

"forgive and forget"

"every cloud has a silver lining"

"everything repeats itself at one point in all living things but inanimate objects are rather unpredictable"

if you get my meaning by this
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:05:05 PM by otto-san »