Author Topic: Tweed (BYOND Project)  (Read 6623 times)

I love how a gun unlocks a cabnet.

the handle would have a clip in it that holds the key

Uoz

Yes yes. Very good key idea.

EDIT: I could map for you. I used to do a lot of mapping for RPGs I used to make. They always failed because I ran out of ideas for the storyline.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:37:17 PM by Uoz »

Throwing knives (Stealth)
AGH, THERE`S A KNIFE IN MY BACK, COME KILL THIS friend WHO PUT A KNIFE IN MY BACK
Knives are not stealthy :I

Uoz

AGH, THERE`S A KNIFE IN MY BACK, COME KILL THIS friend WHO PUT A KNIFE IN MY BACK
Perhaps he is a skilled knife thrower who can curve the knife upwards into the back of the targets skull.

You can just hide in a shadowed area?
or the knife can also be used to slit throats
Perhaps he is a skilled knife thrower who can curve the knife upwards into the back of the targets skull.
it's at the start, so no, you won't be skilled but you could gain exp. every kill you do like that. Until then, they will be able to spot you unless in a shadowed area, but sometimes that won't help
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 02:23:37 PM by masterockets »

Hope you guys do know that he wants to mostly do this himself with his friend want wants little help.

Hope you guys do know that he wants to mostly do this himself with his friend want wants little help.
I'm willing to invite a few people into the dev group. I'm looking for the following..

Story Developer - Person who comes up with most of the storyline for the game, quests ideas, has the 'world' layout in mind.

Mapper - Person who develops all of the maps that are in the game, works with the Story Developer's ideas. *Note: I'll be doing some mapping too, mostly to make things run a little more smoothly.

And if anybody else in the community here has any skills they want to donate to the project, feel free. I just don't want any other scripters doing very much work.. This project is to help bolster my scripting ability.
Just to let everybody know, in case they missed it, I already have the classes designed, and I was planning on a somewhat medieval setting. I may consider having houses in which the player can create furniture and the like to put in the house. Perhaps I can allow them to expand the walls, but the design has to be approved by an administrator.

bunp

The loud noise from the knife entering the flesh would make a loud noise.
Not to mention the blood that's coming out.

Random Fact:
              Throughout the project, I've been fired 16 times. Either I'm a bad worker, because he keeps firing me, or I'm a good worker, because he keeps re-hiring me... :S

Well stuff. I forgot to make a storyline lol

I was suppots to make one for Tweed because that's my job but I forgot D:

I was suppots to make one for Tweed because that's my job but I forgot D:
Well then stop posting on here and then start making one.