Author Topic: Tweed (BYOND Project)  (Read 6622 times)

Well hate to be rude, but there are too many styles clashing. He needs to stick with one style for everything.
Thanks for the tip. I'll be more careful to stick to a style in the future.
Add MSPA trolls and we will love you no homo.
What's a MSPA troll?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:33:11 PM by Shamwava »

It no work on linux w/ wine D:
Actually, there is a way for it to work on Linux/Mac. It takes a few extra steps though. You need to download the actual program at http://www.BYOND.com/ , and then either manually enter my IP and port into a web browser, (Not chrome, don't know why it doesn't work with Chrome.), or save the address to the BYOND client.
Game Address: byond://24.113.20.121:6124

Actually I got it working by downloading a needed DLL file, but thanks anyway :)

MS Paint Adventures AKA Homestruck, or as others call it, Homosuck.
They're the grey people with emo hair and candy corn horns, nuff said.

how do i killed inkeeper

I changed my password and it's giving me something about only having 1 key on at a time.

I changed my password and it's giving me something about only having 1 key on at a time.
Yeah, trying to fix that now. During that, your password got deleted.. Blah.. Resend it via PM please. Server will be down until I fix the problem. Shouldn't be long.

Edit: Fixed the problem. Going back online.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:18:14 PM by Orthone »

I'm updating fences and some other things, in an attempt to make things less cartoony. I'm not sure about my new fences, but, we'll see.

Do i need to download an update. Its not working anymore :c

Do i need to download an update. Its not working anymore :c
No, right now I'm doing some editing to the login system. Making it a lot more efficient. It had 7 copys of essentially the same browser, but with different error messages. I would have had to add 4 more for adding a password change.. lol

I'm just about done with the password change section with new code.

Edit: Done, way more efficient now.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:24:31 AM by Orthone »

Back to working on the project after being sick for a while. Re-making the account system.. again. Going to make it a little nicer by having accounts have a possible 3 characters per account, and flags that affect the entire account. Like a Subscription flag, that'll cost $5 when I have more done for the game. One-time payment, completely optional.

So, when is the server going up?

I've been having router problems. I'll be starting up the server in about a week or so. Plenty of time for me to get the account system reworked.

Also; I've deleted all accounts. They can be remade when the server comes back online. Reworking the account system again to be a bit more flexible. No account reservations. =P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:34:47 PM by Orthone »

damn, well forget about my account thing then