Author Topic: Rocky Road Racing Map  (Read 10986 times)

"Old Map I made back in 2008, the download link on the BL forums is down and I wanted to post it here after looking through my old hard drive I finally found it :D!

This map is mainly for racing and for adventure."

http://www.mediafire.com/?rj7jso61ppvuji1
DL is now fixed.

Disclaimer: this was made by Maxwell, not me.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 01:10:22 PM by Drak »

Be nice if there were some pictures

Cool I wanted this ever since I was perm banned from Nobot's server before I got to see the map.

Warning: When Nobot asks who cheated in the chat, do not say you did. Even if you had yet to spawn and it is thereby impossible to have.

I was going to post a screenshot for everyone,
But this isn't even working...

WHAT I MADEE THIS MAP AND I WAZ TRYING TO THINK OF NAME withch was that AND I COULNT CHNG MAP AND I DONT HAVE MEDIAFIRE ACCOUNT SO I COULDNT UPLOAD I AM MAD!

Edit: Screw u

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:08:50 PM by blockguy123 »

WHAT I MADEE THIS MAP AND I WAZ TRYING TO THINK OF NAME withch was that AND I COULNT CHNG MAP AND I DONT HAVE MEDIAFIRE ACCOUNT SO I COULDNT UPLOAD I AM MAD!
This? This was released in 2009/2008 and you couldn't of done that
eat stuff and die

Made my day.

i made teh T=T pak but bushifo stoled it :(

NO PICY NO CLIKKY!!!
Shaddup.
Download the map and look for yourself.
Is it truly that hard?
I'm actually starting to get PO'd at people saying this.

This is true.

Ghost, if I told you that you could go to Heaven by clicking this link, but didn't have time to put up pictures, would you not download it? Someone could post the best map created for Blockland and people wouldn't download because they didn't post pictures with it.

This is true.

Ghost, if I told you that you could go to Heaven by clicking this link, but didn't have time to put up pictures, would you not download it? Someone could post the best map created for Blockland and people wouldn't download because they didn't post pictures with it.
The best map is default, lol.
With slate, anything is possible.

The best map is default, lol.
With slate, anything is possible.

I would have to disagree due to all the lazy Blocklanders who hate building... But I was just saying in general terms.

Shaddup.
Download the map and look for yourself.
Is it truly that hard?
I'm actually starting to get PO'd at people saying this.

That's how it works, No pics no clicks.