Author Topic: "List of cool people" fad  (Read 2423 times)

anyone who has a list isnt cool. anyone who is on someones list isnt cool.

there

Favorite Person List;

Bisjac- Doesn't afraid of anything

lol yah ; ;
:|

Personaly I think you're pretty cool.

I havn't really talked to you much so if I did make a list I would probably forget you.

well there is nothing more UNCOOL then needing to be told you are cool, just to feel cool.
Brofist.

You should change this topic to "List of Lists of Cool People" and link to all the lists of cool people.

Chrono's list of cool people

Bisjac
Wedge
Miga

If you ask to be on it you'll be banned from any server I own.

Chrono's list of cool people

Bisjac
Wedge
Miga

hypocrite alert

Chrono's list of cool people

Bisjac
Wedge
Miga

If you ask to be on it you'll be banned from any server I own.
Not asking to be on it.

But you forgot me.

Its not asking.

If you ask to be on it you'll be banned from any server I own.
can i be on your list

*Magick* - Extremly nice.
Chimmy - Pure coolbro.


List of cool people:

-Me
-Me
-Me
-Everyone
-Me

Oops, almost forgot me. ^^

anyone who has a list isnt cool. anyone who is on someones list isnt cool.

there
that means I AM cool :D

I am who I am. Being on some list doesn't change that.

hypocrite alert
At least mine's accurate.

can i be on your list
Okay just a se-... Silly Wedge.

Not asking to be on it.

But you forgot me.

Its not asking.

No I'm sure I didn't forget. But you were already banned anyways.

*Magick* Mage.
Duh.

inb4"me"

No I'm sure I didn't forget. But you were already banned anyways.
banned?