Author Topic: Listen to Coolio rage about his school.  (Read 2860 times)

HOW DID YOU GATHER EIGHTH GRADE FROM ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
His profile said 13 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

EDIT: Why would someone say "We aren't loving 9 year olds," if they're eleven. It's very ironic.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:31:54 PM by zeros_bro »

Oh my god my school sucks too. I swear the gym teacher would make a drill sergeant look kind. if we make the slightest noise, or even start enjoying gym class at ALL, she says we are getting to loud. I am happy I am going to a different school next year, my current school is taking a nosedive. We have gay-asshorrible rules for EVERYTHING.

I hate America.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:32:51 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

We have gay-ass rules for EVERYTHING.
Happy-ass rules?
What's so bad about that?
I hate America.
Oh.
You're that kind of person.

I play alot of games but I just kind of keep it to myself

Totally Uncoolio.

I'm sorry, I just could not resist.

off topic is my favorite blog

Judge people because they're ginger.

Don't make friends with people.

Disregard socialization.

Tune out self pity with MP3 music.

I'm pretty sure I got this right? :/

So, when he was picking he picked a kid named Mitchell who everyone likes, but he's an idiot in my opinion
That's my name ;-;

OP failed in so many ways, let me list them out.

• You seem to descriminate against, and judge people you don't know very well because you assume the worst.
  • You complain about having to deal with all of this, simply because you couldn't
    get your stuff together.
    and make some friends.
  • Now, after you're done having an attitude about every little thing your school does, you attempt to further seclude yourself by being anti-social during an opportunity to get to know these people you have judged without, seemingly, getting any time to talk to them.

Sounds to me like you need to stop worrying about what you're going to do on the drive to the play, and maybe talk to these people and get to know them before you stamp a label on them. Just because somebody is a ginger doesn't mean they're a bad person, and if you both play video games why not find something in common. You're bound to have something. As for the girl, same thing. Most girls haven't developed their "bitch" skills until a little later so if she's the same age as you (which is likely since you're in the same grade) just talk to her as well.

And, finally, if they ARE what you thought they initially were like, then you can fairly label them and look for different friends elsewhere and I hope you find some before high school. I really do.

Oh my god my school sucks too. I swear the gym teacher would make a drill sergeant look kind. if we make the slightest noise, or even start enjoying gym class at ALL, she says we are getting to loud. I am happy I am going to a different school next year, my current school is taking a nosedive. We have gay-asshorrible rules for EVERYTHING.

I hate America.
Remember, every country is magically perfect except for America for some unexplained reason.

Pretty much everyone who has said you need to get some friends and stuff before highschool is right, being a loner sucks, I was like that for a while and I tried to put up this stoic facade like I didn't give a stuff about them, but having attention from your peers is really nice.
Remember, every country is magically perfect except for America for some unexplained reason.
Fukken sig'd

I didn't write that whole thing for nothing :o

How about you quit being an starfish to everyone and actually appreciate the things the school is trying to provide for the kids. At my school we rarely do anything like this, you should be happy you don't have to be stuck in school all day.
Also, if none of your "friends" picked to go with you, maybe you should get some new ones. They sound like they're as much as an starfish as you.