Author Topic: Big Thread of Unfinished Saves  (Read 1118 times)

Seeing as to most of my builds are unfinished or I just never used them, I wondered maybe other people may have cool saves too. Just post your saves with pictures that you think others would like to finish or just don't want anymore.

I'll update this later with some of mine.

Can we also just post pictures?

I'd rather finish all my builds, rather then have someone else do it.. :I

bleh, i mean, that would just remove the whole point of the gallery. this is for saves instead of just teasing people "LOL LOOK AT HOW GOOD I BUILD"

bleh, i mean, that would just remove the whole point of the gallery. this is for saves instead of just teasing people "LOL LOOK AT HOW GOOD I BUILD"
Your an idiot the point of the gallery is to show off your builds not share them.

Your an idiot the point of the gallery is to show off your builds not share them.
Agreed. Also did you just make this topic just to have cool builds like the titanic? (No offence)

that's why i made a thread where you can just show off builds you don't want anymore.

Agreed. Also did you just make this topic just to have cool builds like the titanic? (No offence)

what. no.

also, the reason i don't have any builds up yet is i'm trying to get some good pictures for them so you don't look at a messed up side view of it or something and ask me why.

If I still had my saves, I'd have six pages worth.

I coud put pictures of my unfinished space jail....
EDIT: Nah i'll keep the suprise...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 10:43:42 AM by Aide33 »

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21622296/DarkStar_Zombie_City.bls
I was going to replicate the city in DarkStar's Zombie Video but I abandoned it because looking at the video in non-fullscreen every 10 seconds and making lots of mistakes isn't fun.
I might keep some of the buildings though because they look nice.

What about his an idiot?