Author Topic: Blockland Stealth  (Read 14987 times)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 12:04:21 PM by Jeep »

$4 per month for unlimited everything? Yeah, It's going to be a stuffty web host.

When they realize you're trying to upload "video that can be 30 minutes long in HD" you're either going to get your account terminated or forced onto a $40 per month plan.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 12:14:27 PM by Ephialtes »

Tom

You do realize that with everyone trading private add-ons they will become worthless.

$4 per month for unlimited everything? Yeah, It's going to be a stuffty web host.

When they realize you're trying to upload "video that can be 30 minutes long in HD" you're either going to get your account terminated or forced onto a $40 per month plan.
I would prefer DarkLight would have went with 1&1, but I don't control it. I'm trying to get him to switch World of Blockland over.

You do realize that with everyone trading private add-ons they will become worthless.
Text in a file that can be easily remade has no worth.

Stupid or not, I'm still making it. What some users think is "Stupid" is useful to others. If I even get 2 members that are happy with that I have created, this would have been a success. As I stated, I will be ignoring flame entirely in order to get work done. For whatever reason the community likes to deny things that are not part of the status quo. Blockland Cloud for example. Was it really necessary to make a big deal out of it? Let Kalphiter make his mod. What problem or business do you have to tell him not to. If someone wants to make a mod, keep your mouth shut and let them do it. If you think its stupid, wonderful for you, then don't use it. No one is making you use this.

I thought i saw you post this on RTB as well.

I did post it over at RTB.

So, why BL as well?