Author Topic: "Nanobots" and the gate as a vehicle/prop.  (Read 669 times)

I don't remember if that's what they're actually called, but the little robots from ratchet and clank that you used to have a certain amount of into a gate, and it'd open something.

I could get a model of both, but i'd need somebody else to animate and export it, since i have no idea how this one works. i'll PM the .blend when i finish to whenever would like to animate and export.

They follow you around, and walk into the gate if they're close enough. They cannot jump.
The gate should have a changeable amount of bots required. they should probably be a vehicle, with some way to make it link to the action of something else when activated.

:3

These?
They are called Synthenoids. Upgrade em' and you got kilinoids.

Maybe, but i remember they never could attack. I remember mostly from the first game when you play as clank, you find these little robots that you command. you could tell them to attack, but they couldn't fly and shoot.

MR ZURKON REQUIRES NO NANOBOTS TO SURVIVE

MR ZURKON LIVES ON FEAR

MR ZURKON REQUIRES NO NANOBOTS TO SURVIVE

MR ZURKON LIVES ON FEAR
Lol.
That reminds me, i wanted to suggest that once.
:3

When I seen nanobots I thought of ghost X. :(

When I heard this I thought of little Ai's Robots (Bots) that swarm around you, kill you and find their next victim.  Sorta like army ants.