Author Topic: [OWB] Inn  (Read 2805 times)

From the photos provided, it seems rather nice. I would have preferred a few more photos showing off all sides of the building (left, right, top and back are missing) though.

The overall exterior seems fine. The roofing, as others have pointed out, is a bit odd. Mostly because of the right-side buildings roof, it doesn't really flow with the other. The trees are nice, though I swear I've seen them before.
My only real complaint is the rocky foundation for the left-side building. It seems random and out of place, with no other forms of mountain-type surroundings existing.
Though it is not too big of a deal, it looks nice all the same.

To me, the interior is rather low in detail. I don't care too much for the spiraling staircase, and the bed is as generic as it gets.
However, the beams are a nice detail but it only appears in one room.
Overall, it's not too bad. I've seen better, but I've also seen worse.

From an exterior-only perspective (that includes the terrain), I'd give it close to a 6.5/10.
From an overall perspective, perhaps about 6/10.

Judging for all-members/leaders-only seems to not be completely decided yet.
If all-members are suppose to vote, I would give this a yes on the basis that some improvements were made.

I'm going to vote no because it doesn't strike me as a medieval Inn to me. The roof is too odd and doesn't seem like it fits with the build. I don't like how the left section is wood only and the right is brick only. Usually the first floor of an inn is only brick and then the second floor is wood. As for the interior it seems kind of bland not very detailed for me, I don't get a medieval inn vibe from it. The rocky foundation on the left side doesn't look natural or man made, it's just weird.

As it is a nice build I just can't really get a medieval feel for it.

I'm a bit on the fence, I think I'd have to see your other work, It's pretty simplistic, and I like that a lot about the build, but I want to know if that was the style you were going for or if you have the potential to build good detailing

for now i'm gonna have to say no, I do love the build but IDK if it shows your skills or not.

Okay, so 2 yeses, 2 nos, 4 members.

Well I really don't know what happens next.

Okay, so 2 yeses, 2 nos, 4 members.

My yes requires a bit of improvement.

Now we got three leaders, re count.

No.

Uh, i'm pretty confused.  I can build something else if you want?

Uh, i'm pretty confused.  I can build something else if you want?

Well you have as many tries as you like until we decide on an app limit.