Author Topic: Xalos - "Ok your perma'd"  (Read 7181 times)

Yes, too fast. I realise that. Maybe not on long enough to post a Drama, I'll understand if that's the case, but this is just impossible.
A few days ago, I went to Xalos' Freebuild. I just sat there for 5 minutes loading the random crap I didnt feel like downloading, but it didnt matter, that's not the point. It starts when I spawn. I randomly say 'gtfo loel', adding on 'I'm kidding.' He then comes back from appearently being AFK, and I have the Swiss Army Gun in my hand, and I fire it at him two or three times. He looks up, and says exactly this:

"Ok your perma'd"

I ask him why, and he says

"You tell me to gtfo, I'm the host you moron, and your first act was to abuse the SAG."
(I'm almost sure that's what he said, but that's pretty accurate from what I remember)

After that, as he said, he perma'd me. Of course he doesn't set a reason because he thinks I didnt go back to another server and take pictures of the chat to Drama him. I didnt, but he probably made a smart move not to let me get a picture of the ban. But whatever.
Explain this monstrocity.

Xalos has a major temper. I have learned to live with it I was an admin for him a while back. Just to get perma'd over and over. Just drop it.

What does not setting a reason have to do with going back to a different server and taking pictures of the chat and taking a picture of the ban?

Not quite as stupid as what happened to my friend.

He joined Nobot's Death Race one day, and, just like anyone else, began downloading files.

One of the first things he heard was "Ok who cheated".

Jokingly, as a response (keep in mind he was still loading), he said "I did.".
Then he was permanently banned with the reason:
"cheating (thanks)"

More on-topic:

Yeah, Xalos is an starfish. He acts like everything is directed towards him.

What does not setting a reason have to do with going back to a different server and taking pictures of the chat and taking a picture of the ban?

Nevermind. I didnt word that right, and I cant edit it because the thread is gay.

Another thing I'll add is that I was in-game (Spawned) for about a minute, then I was banned.

A freebuild is just a server where the host is too lazy to start any real activity or gamemode, load up any decent build, or tell their players to do something.

Why the forget would you just randomly say "gtfo loel"?

Not only was that extremely stupid, you proved your stupidity further by shooting him with the SAG.

So he gets the drama topic because you were an idiot?

Why the forget would you just randomly say "gtfo loel"?

Not only was that extremely stupid, you proved your stupidity further by shooting him with the SAG.

So he gets the drama topic because you were an idiot?

It's a way of starting conversation, just a rather odd way. And I just fired it once or twice because he was AFK.

About time I get a drama. The way I host, I'm surprised it took this long :o

<walloftext>

Anyway, yes, I have a minor major semiresolved temper issue. In real life, I put up with the idiots and richards because, well, even though I'm pissed off, I know they can still take a swing at me if I actually call them a forgettard or tell them to get the forget out.

As a result, all of the stress, fury, and anger that I can't release in real life is released onto the Internet. Unfortunately, people on Blockland or the Internet in general aren't that good about staying calm and trying to get me to become so as well. They just rage and flame back which pisses me off more and causes me to do something which I later regret. This might be to absolutely all-out flame on them; warn them; mute them; kick them; ban them; or, a sad majority of the time, permaban them.

I'm not saying this makes up for anything I did or didn't do, I'm just saying it because it's the truth. Make of it what you will. However, even when I try to improve, people focus on the past or on what I did do wrong, not on how I've improved. This is, sadly, the nature of human beings everywhere, but it signifigantly dampens my motivation to keep trying.

For example, when I first made the Lava Trench Warfare server, I cheated a lot. Twenty minutes could not go by where I was both a.) on the server and b.) not orbing. However, I recognized that it wasn't fair and made an honest effort to stop. I still do orb during minigames maybe twice a week, but I improved and signifigantly so. People never notice, but that's honestly not something that they should have to. It was genuinely immoral and anyone who's considered 'normal' knows it. I did too, but I still did it. Why? I could not honestly tell you.

In fact, if I look at all of the things that I admit I shouldn't have done, they all have one common factor: I can't tell you what the forget I was thinking when I did them, and the same is true of your ban. You've reopened my eyes to this fact, and I'll make a genuine effort to improve. It may not be easy, but it's something that will help me to better control my anger not only on the Internet, but in real life as well.

</walloftext>
But seriously, you have to admit that shooting the host with any weapon just because they're AFK is just asking for a ban with most hosts.

My experience is that xalos isn't that bad
His lava warfare had quite a few abusive properties.
And lacked admins. I got spawnkilled once and nothing happened. Conveniently, I was running a traps video on accident, so I think I have video proof of the starfishs.

Then again, I can relate to him.
I just have it in better control.

Your avatar is an Anarchy Symbol. Your argument is invalid

I lol'd. A lot.

wut