Could I get sick from this?

Author Topic: Could I get sick from this?  (Read 2397 times)

So there was some stuffing in a frying pan on a stove and there was a large spoon on the pan. So I ate the stuffing with the spoon. Then my mom tells me she used that spoon to stuff the raw chicken with which I didn't know until way after. Could I get sick from this and how long would it take to get sick from it?

So there was some stuffing in a frying pan on a stove and there was a large spoon on the pan. So I ate the stuffing with the spoon. Then my mom tells me she used that spoon to stuff the raw chicken with which I didn't know until way after. Could I get sick from this and how long would it take to get sick from it?

>stupid american southern accent<

YEW COUWLD GAET CAENSUH!!111

/stupid american southern accent

In all seriousness, yeah, you can get sick but only if the chicken had a diesease in the first place. Eat a raw cabbage salad, you can add anything but salt. Will help purge out anything you have in your system. Oh, and it can take about 9 hours to kick in. You're gonna have blood in your stuff and a pretty high fever if it's a parasite. If it's a bacteria, just a fever, only stronger.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 02:15:57 PM by Azzurolix »

Raw chicken is not compatable with the human body.

Because everyone in southern America is stupid.

In all seriousness, yeah, you can get sick but only if the chicken had a diesease in the first place. Eat a raw cabbage salad, you can add anything but salt. Will help purge out anything you have in your system.
I have no accent at all :D

You stupid City accented imbecile!  :cookieMonster:

Yes, you can get sick.

If I were you I'd purge my system with Syrup of Ipecac or however its spelled.

Yes, but it is unlikely.

Because everyone in southern America is stupid.

> louisiana

> ellis

It sounds like no one in this room has an immune system.
I'm pretty sure you'd be fine, with getting sick a possibility, but unlikely.

Was that necessary?

Yes, it was.

"OLOL IMA EET THIS RANDOM stuff IN A PAN THAT COULD BE WHO KNOWS HOW OLD AND I PROBABLY SHOULDNT EAT IT BUT IM STILL GOING TO LOL"
I have no accent at all :D

You stupid City accented imbecile!  :cookieMonster:

That's not possible. Unless you were joking. All people  have an accent.

"OLOL IMA EET THIS RANDOM stuff IN A PAN THAT COULD BE WHO KNOWS HOW OLD AND I PROBABLY SHOULDNT EAT IT BUT IM STILL GOING TO LOL"

That's not possible. Unless you were joking. All people  have an accent.

Not all people have an accent, atleast not in Europe. Over here in school you're supposed to talk like a robot.

loving idiot.

I ate the stuffing from the frying pan before I knew the spoon touched the chicken you jackass. How would I be an idiot then, I can't foresee the future. If you actually read you would had known I said that.

5-10 minutes old and still warm.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 02:27:00 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Not all people have an accent
Please walk to the nearest school and sit in your desk and learn.