Author Topic: Path Camera Events [V.1.5]  (Read 13632 times)

Oh okay, the issue just might be making it "Up". I'll look into it.
It doesn't work regardless of where I look.

It doesn't work regardless of where I look.
Well it has worked for others, so it should work. Can you type $lilDebug=1; in console, call the event, and then send me your console.log?

Nothing in console.

Edit: What is this talk about you removing the pause. The pause between bricks is still just as long and it still has that chat message. I though you removed those.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:34:27 AM by Demian »

Nothing in console.

Edit: What is this talk about you removing the pause. The pause between bricks is still just as long and it still has that chat message. I though you removed those.
Pause between bricks? There isn't a pause if you create it all from one brick. Does that mean you got it working?
If not redownload again, type $LilDebug = 1; in console, and then call the event.

Odd. Works now.

Edit: It would still be nice if you removed the pause on the events. I just realized that I need to do it with each brick having the event to allow for more control over where the camera looks.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:11:47 AM by Demian »

Odd. Works now.

Edit: It would still be nice if you removed the pause on the events. I just realized that I need to do it with each brick having the event to allow for more control over where the camera looks.
What do you mean. I can't remove that pause if you're using onPathCameraReceived. Why can't you just create the main path from one brick?

I just realized that I need to do it with each brick having the event to allow for more control over where the camera looks.