Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46832 times)

Server doesn't have issues it was my fault it went down due to I didn't realize itunes would force restart my computer after uninstallment.

Surburb said the server will be down for the next 2 hours or less.

2 hours later, an impatient comr4de angrily posts in the thread

Yaaaa, I was meaning to post that iTunes is running slowly behind in home sharing transfers.  Don't worry it just has to finish the final 863 files.  Can't be too long.

:(((((

I'm going to be out of town all week, but I'll be back friday so please please PLEASE do not clear my lot.

Right now it's literally a vehicle spawn and a bit of JVS, but that vehicle spawn cost me at least half of my money, and it will take me forever to make that much cash again.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:18:14 AM by comr4de »

Definitely tomorrow.  Maybe about 10 AM central time zone.

I leave first thing tomorrow :(

However, before the server went down I complete my education for level 5 so it will be a mere one more level of education and I shall be an official!

And I will open an insurance and loan business!

Wow, apparently now I have to go to my aunt's new cabin an hour away and help move some stuff to her basement.

Bump for the server being back up (for now).

I'm not going to be updating for a long time because I'm not too clear on what Surburb is going to do with his server.

Give me my admin back D:

Give me my admin back D:

I'm not very clear if he will give admin back, check with him first.
:(

Tom last time I gave you admin on my last city rpg.  You rained 9000 jeeps.

Tom last time I gave you admin on my last city rpg.  You rained 9000 jeeps.
9001 Jeeps.

O u.  Anyhow server is back up been up for like 4 hours now.  Thank god for spring break.

Surburb, Cougar build a trap in his house, and somehow I'm not very correct, is this bannable? I let Cougar remove his trap and a fair warning.

Somehow it don't say in the rules. (in the future, this may lead to scamming or so)