Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46760 times)

Wow. You need to do something about your admins.
Cougar and Racerboy teleported to me to jail me. I acknowledged them about it but they just completely blew me off on the IRC.

Wow. You need to do something about your admins.
Cougar and Racerboy teleported to me to jail me. I acknowledged them about it but they just completely blew me off on the IRC.
I was just following orders and do not want any part of this. I'll let Cougar handle this one. Sometimes it's best not to get involved.

Edit: I just found out that Cougar is banned from the forums.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:30:35 PM by Racerboy »

I was just following orders and do not want any part of this. I'll let Cougar handle this one. Sometimes it's best not to get involved.
You still did /find and attempted to hit me with the baton.
Cougar just happened to hit me with the final blow and jail me.

And now I got kicked for "being out of my cell"
Seriously, Cougar is a forgettard.

I will do something about this immediately jasa I promise you things will be dealt with severely.

And now I got kicked for "being out of my cell"
Seriously, Cougar is a forgettard.
Jasa, you did do one thing wrong, you glitched out of the jail by jumping upon the top bricks of the cell until you hopped out. The whole point of jail is to sit in a box and do your time fairly. You even get a bunch of ore so it's not a complete waste of time. But, instead of reporting the glitch, you just abused it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:28:28 PM by Racerboy »

Jasa, you did do one thing wrong, you glitched out of the jail by jumping upon the top bricks of the cell until you hopped out. The whole point of jail is to sit in a box and do your time fairly. You even get a bunch of ore so it's not a complete waste of time. But, instead of reporting the glitch, you just abused it.
The first time I glitched out, the second time Cougar fetched me, took a picture and then kicked me for being out of my cell. He then IRCd me saying "You were out of your cell and I have pictures."

I coulda sworn I told you cougar would be a stuffty admin lol

Its funny because your name is Suburb

T-Sharp is a pretty stuffty admin too.

cougar is a handicap

i remember him from your previous cityrpg server

T-Sharp is a pretty stuffty admin too.

I don't understand I don't have any admins named t-sharp.

Strange, yesterday a guy called T-Sharp got admin and changed the map and later he blamed it on his bro.

Seems like very unorganised admins you have here, or very abusive admins, surburb.