Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46290 times)

Yes I do actually.
When I went on my killing sprees I was the only wanted person. I would give everybody something to do. By that I mean try and kill me or jail me.

A CityRP without crime is just a City Build. Considering over half the jobs revolve around crime.

If that's your vision of a CityRP, then forget off. If you'd read my post, it said that no one found it helpful and we where all telling you to stop. You ignored that completely. You're banned, so there's actually no point in arguing with you.

I have full ownership of whatever Jasa made now in the city including roads and buildings. Woot!

Bump.  OP updated with new pictures.

Recent progress with downtown:

New real estate, new landscape, spam cleared out (again).

Recent progress with downtown:

New real estate, new landscape, spam cleared out (again).
forget YES

Server just crashed.

No, it hasn't.  If it would've I would be upset right now but it is going just as fine as it was the past week or so.

Update.  All of Jasa's civic builds have been replaced (police department, bank).  Park is being built.  More landscape.

Update.  All of Jasa's civic builds have been replaced (police department, bank).  Park is being built.  More landscape.
YAY

I made that :D. It was Z-Tech mall but then I sold it over RE and some dumbass removed it. :c Memories memories.

Now adding:
- Fixed weapon selling
- Higher priced:
      - Lots
      - Education
      - Weapons
      - Everything
- More jobs

I would come on...

If I still had my Slev-Mart.  :c

I would come on...

If I still had my Slev-Mart.  :c