Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46293 times)

No, it did not overheat, my graphics card is in the stuff it works but not as great.  I may have apple take a look at it but not sure just yet.

Double post.  Things are seeming fine for now so I am going to majorly update windows xp which I haven't done in about 4 months but I still think my graphics card is goofy but server will go up once I am done.

Hi, i saw this rp was online so i decided to buy and build on, deadpool and zombiehunter wanted to help me to build. Ok. I left and came back to see strange spammy lazer things on my 32x32 plate. Apparently, they want me to be banned. thx to you. Admins have to do something no?

I understand because zombiehunter and deadpool on average are idiots as I have observed so don't worry your in no trouble but zombie is getting banned AGAIN, this time it's going to be longer than one hour probs 2 days.

Your ban system isn't severe enough. You should permanently ban them, and have them show up here for their testimony.

With this system, maybe people would actually learn something. Other than that, ignorance is not welcome back.

Good idea custard, btw I figured out my crashing issue.  I had two Blockland folders on the same desktop so for some reason that makes it encounter runtime errors every day.

Why permanently ban on the first offence? I would only ban them forever if they break the rules about 3 times, I only ban rule breakers about 3-10 days.

maybe people would actually learn something.
If they had to appeal to their ban every time they broke a rule, they would likely clean up their act to save future trouble.

I did say it's a good idea but people have learned and theres not much trouble anymore.

This applies to future trouble, too. It's not a one time situation.

Good news.  JJstorm has given me his v1.6 of his mod which isn't out yet, but, we are working towards a bright new future on my server.

Good news.  JJstorm has given me his v1.6 of his mod which isn't out yet, but, we are working towards a bright new future on my server.
I've already heard about his mod, but it will be decent, for all I was told.

We need help with civic building

JJstorm needs to fix his mod. People are spawning with negative cash, and interest is handicappedly high.

His bank code is REALLY forgeted up.