Author Topic: Spring Break Madness [Released Add-ons]  (Read 17922 times)

What I want to know is do the ranks come with events or variables or something so I could make it so you could unlock something at a certain level?

I guess I could throw in a <var:cl:rank> with the ranking add-on if you want me to.

What I want to know is do the ranks come with events or variables or something so I could make it so you could unlock something at a certain level?

Lol VCE ranks :P

<var:cl:rank>

Edit: Wow you like posted when I was typing and before I posted you posted because you were typing the same thing and I was posting it!

:P Hey, I feel a sense of accomplishment knowing it was the client and not the player. (VCE noob here)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:09:01 AM by Wesley Williams »

1) Boundary
Description: Prevents players from leaving the map
RTB Prefs: Boundary Center, Warn Boundary Radius, Kill Boundary Radius, Warn Time, Warn Message
Other:
 - Comes with a /setBoundaryCenter command, which will set the boundary center to your player's location.
 - Displays the warn time at the end of the message
 - Flashes message in your face
 - Gives all players a natural safety radius to prevent stupidity

Nice, but it could use a toggle option in RTB

I guess I could throw in a <var:cl:rank> with the ranking add-on if you want me to.
If you do, it definitely gets my vote.

Very well. I'll toss in the variable replacer.

Do you want any other mods to have them?

I can have a <var:cl:kills>, <var:cl:deaths>, and <var:cl:kdr> on the KDR script.

Nice, but it could use a toggle option in RTB

I'll consider that. It shouldn't be too hard.

Download
(Mediafire Link)

I made it so you the link automatically goes to the download thingymajiggersdhasuh
try it.

No need. That's just a temperary link until it gets accepted on RTB

Very well. I'll toss in the variable replacer.

Do you want any other mods to have them?

I can have a <var:cl:kills>, <var:cl:deaths>, and <var:cl:kdr> on the KDR script.
That would be cool.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

INSTANTLY? REALLY?

ONTOPIC: Both amazingly cool add-ons.

Ranks have been uploaded and submitted to RTB.

Enjoy.

Also, the Boundary script has been updated.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:02:18 AM by Deathwishez »