Author Topic: Did a topic just get deleted?  (Read 1125 times)

I recently replied to Left4Block2's topic( The one about how he's going away for the week and it's like his 10th topic of the day) and I was looking to see if anybody replied. I couldnt find it so I looked for it in my recent posts and my post is gone. Did Badspot just delete a topic?

Wait, is is this? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=151980.0
Lol is is? No the guys name is Left4Block2. I would give a link if it wasn't deleted  :cookieMonster:

I looked in your last post and thought this was it: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=151961.msg3594462#msg3594462 .
No in my post I was saying stuff about him posting to many topics and I dont really remember the rest.

There was one topic that got deleted.  Some little kid with no internet or spelling skills was begging people in the addons section or something like that to tell him how to hack a server that he got banned from.  The topic no longer exists.

Badspot once deleted one of my threads. I found a glitch that could make brick fog which actually looked quite good. I suggested to have it as an option to be enabled for all bricks on a client. The possibility of slightly better graphics evidently scared the stuff out of him because it might not run well for people with ancient computers who are too stupid to turn it off once they've turned it on. The thread disappeared the next day.

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspot once deleted one of my threads. I found a glitch that could make brick fog which actually looked quite good. I suggested to have it as an option to be enabled for all bricks on a client. The possibility of slightly better graphics evidently scared the stuff out of him because it might not run well for people with ancient computers who are too stupid to turn it off once they've turned it on. The thread disappeared the next day.

A graphical option that reduces framerate by 90% is not a valid option.  And I am not exaggerating, it is literally a 90% reduction. 

I explained this to you thoroughly at the time.  You are being willfully ignorant. 

Badspot's post always own the person he's quoting no matter who it is  :cookieMonster:

Badspot

• Administrator
I recently replied to Left4Block2's topic( The one about how he's going away for the week and it's like his 10th topic of the day) and I was looking to see if anybody replied. I couldnt find it so I looked for it in my recent posts and my post is gone. Did Badspot just delete a topic?

The thread in question was a garbage thread with an ambiguous title in the wrong section.  So yeah, I deleted it.

Hey Badspot quick off topic question
Why haven't you failed my Destroy Ray?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:03:40 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Badspot's post always own the person he's quoting no matter who it is  :cookieMonster:
Suck up. I don't see Eksi being 'Owned' here, just insulted for being 'willfully ignorant.'