Author Topic: Better brick textures.  (Read 26246 times)

Now I tryed this, this is very good, better than old one. It make more blocky :D

Awesome!

My only beef with the new (new) textures is that it has a bit more depth than my taste would like. They're actually perfect in my opinion I just don't think I can get past the depth.

The sides look great, but the "top" one doesn't fit well with ramp bricks from certain angles.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 06:43:56 AM by Space Guy »

Hm...Can that be fixed?

More people need to use this. ;-;

Hm...Can that be fixed?

Make the ramp bricks look like cereal.

But then I would eat them. Then I would choke on them and then I would be killed and then I would come back to life with no recollection of eating the ramp brick and then I would eat the ramp brick again because it looks like cereal and then I would choke on them and die and then I would come back to life with no recollection of eating the ramp brick so I...

But then I would eat them. Then I would choke on them and then I would be killed and then I would come back to life with no recollection of eating the ramp brick and then I would eat the ramp brick again because it looks like cereal and then I would choke on them and die and then I would come back to life with no recollection of eating the ramp brick so I...
ahhahaah

Just tried the textures but broke some things. I loaded ACM City and pieces of the road were missing D:

Just tried the textures but broke some things. I loaded ACM City and pieces of the road were missing D:
That could not possibly be caused by changing the brick textures.

Lol.
This is not like an add-on or something. xD

Argh nearly every server now has these. =/ They are way too dark for my taste. I would only use these when hosting a night time build or similar.