Author Topic: Better brick textures.  (Read 26403 times)

V.S

This makes Blockland look so much cooler and it actually sort of makes the graphics look better. I also like how you made an alternate TOP with circles, but wouldn't you need to make an alternate BOTTOMLOOP and BOTTOMEDGE for the circle version to make more sense?

I sayeth, 'tis be quite love.

Is there a way to make this work online? It only works when you host it (i.e. you playing on a single player server yourself, your own online server.) or when the server your on's host has the mod enabled too. I don't get why it's this way. I mean its a texture mod. Shouldn't it work anywhere?

Although Badspot intentionally did the glow in the dark brights to help finding your structures in the dark, this is a huge improvement for dark builds.
I'd like to make a legit zombie horror survival one day in the dark, but people would need to download this or they cheat with the brick lines.

I love the update, I'll be using this forever.
You can't stop the friction!

Although Badspot intentionally did the glow in the dark brights to help finding your structures in the dark, this is a huge improvement for dark builds.
I'd like to make a legit zombie horror survival one day in the dark, but people would need to download this or they cheat with the brick lines.
The textures are server-side, not client-sided

I love these textures.
So much.

I use the LEGO studs to fix the corner problem.

SQUIDEEY STRIKES AGAIN! :D