Author Topic: Hate Mail <3  (Read 3530 times)

Well I recently got this from a guy who made an account here to find out I made a Thread in the Games Section using some of his photos.
He sent me this I think this is the only reason he made an account.

Leached of my loving thread huh, ya forgetin scrub.
http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1007291-HellMOO-V-Orphan-Rape-Simulator?p=25103556#post25103556

Next time make your own thread:
http://www.youramonkey.com/monkey.php?m=IDRPjDI9y4PrdGf1y

Share your hate Pms, Emails, messages, etc.!

Quote from: Jeorge
at leest i'm not gay and stoopid lyk u!

Orphan.
Rape.
Simulator?
....deeeaaaugh....

LOLOLOLOL

lol i haf yur email i hak you.

People who think you can hack someone's email make me laugh.

My IP is 72.208.61.21

I know the guy made an account to do that and just that <3

My IP is 72.208.61.21

Hah! Now I know you live on earth, somewhere below the atmosphere!

Whoops, meant IP

You realize even if they can't hack you they can DDoS you to death. まほ~

Hah! Now I know you live on earth, somewhere below the atmosphere!
My God!
He's onto us!

Mage sends me death threats. ;-;

Mage sends me death threats. ;-;

He's been sending me links to research constantly, telling me it's healthy for a boy my age to be into that stuff.

My god what's going on

He's been sending me links to research constantly, telling me it's healthy for a boy my age to be into that stuff.

My god what's going on

Magic pressured me into locking a thread egging on Chriz to kill himself.

My god what's going on
That is true! >:P

My god what's going on
I knew it! I knew Mage was up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare. But I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

I've never gotten hate mail, guess everyone must love me.

<3