Author Topic: Hate Mail <3  (Read 3531 times)

I knew it! I knew Mage was up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare. But I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
Mage is selling candy on interceptor's street.

I've never gotten hate mail, guess everyone must love me.

<3

Sorry, pm banned. :c

I knew it! I knew Mage was up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab was rare. But I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
you totaly stole that from that one thread about that guy punching his gf

you totaly stole that from that one thread about that guy punching his gf
What. No I didn't.

Tamtamjam, you haven't been banned yet because you haven't broken any forum rules. I don't know how they do they do things at Facepunch but here we don't ban people for calling us names.

I have never gotten hate mail

What's there to hate?
me :c

Not my fault this forum doesn't support automerge.
forget off, facepunch needs to ban you for raiding

Magic pressured me into locking a thread egging on Chriz to kill himself.

pressuring me?

i'm pretty sure that topic just went like 'HURRDURR HES SUCH AN ATTENTION WHORE' (despite how i didn't post it) and 'HERES HIS FACEBOOK GO MESSAGE HIS PARNETS LOL'

The forget is badspot?

I'm too good for hate.

I've never gotten hate mail, guess everyone must love me.

<3
Same. Probably because no one loves me either :C

I was saying a system could be hacked with only an IP.  :cookieMonster:

the forget is wrong with these emoticons.

Holy stuff, how old are you? Six?

loving go for it.