Author Topic: If the US were to collapse, what would you do?  (Read 13402 times)

AZ

You can't bring a bottle of shampoo on a plane but a person not in their right mind can buy semi-automatic pistols and extended clips.

God bless America.

You can't bring a bottle of shampoo on a plane but a person not in their right mind can buy semi-automatic pistols and extended clips.

God bless America.
Don't bring up the Tuscon shooting.
Please.

Don't bring up the Tuscon shooting.
Please.

Extended. Clips.

Truth sucks to hear some times. Especially when it was known for years some gun shows were sources for buying hardware usually reserved for gun shops with background checks.

It's the terrists fault!

I'd be like "Dad, told ya so." まほ~

I highly doubt the U.S. will collapse within the next 100 years... no matter what the friend media says.

We can always walk over the border and collapse Canada for stuffs and giggles.

Jesus, the M60 was found in a junkyard, and I'm the one who repaired it, I owned the AK47 and constructed the GP20 out of spare parts, and I've always had my P229 since I was 13. I got my mosin two years after.

I would bask with the dolphins in everlasting dolphinism.

I found this light machine gun in a rubbish pile no big deal, hey how's it goin?

Jesus, the M60 was found in a junkyard, and I'm the one who repaired it, I owned the AK47 and constructed the GP20 out of spare parts, and I've always had my P229 since I was 13. I got my mosin two years after.
Yeah.