Author Topic: Hot girl. Wat do.  (Read 2536 times)

I like how most people, especially teenagers, only have a "crush" on a woman for physical appearances without taking personality into consideration.

inb4whiteknight

no, but you see the fun thing is-- Here, in north carolina, in the U.S., the age of consent is 16. you're 16, I'll buy you a plane ticket.
The age of consent isnt 18 in Belgium its 16, she just has morals :o

The age of consent isnt 18 in Belgium its 16, she just has morals :o

you know the only reason she has those morals is because '18' was drilled into her head because of over protective people. i'm not saying i forget 14 year olds all the time, although i would if I wouldn't get arrested.

no, but you see the fun thing is-- Here, in north carolina, in the U.S., the age of consent is 16. you're 16, I'll buy you a plane ticket.
That's cool. I just don't want to have love under 17-18.

I like how most people, especially teenagers, only have a "crush" on a woman for physical appearances without taking personality into consideration.
I don't.
There's plenty of "hot" girls at my school but 95% of them are dumber than a box of rocks and have the personality of a cow.
...actually, a cow doesn't bitch at you for looking in her direction.

That's cool. I just don't want to have love under 17-18.

wow, you're lame.

I'm not lame for being oldfashioned.

do i really have to wait 2 years? forget, I'LL fly to belgium!

do i really have to wait 2 years? forget, I'LL fly to belgium!
Rape.

Well, I don't have the stamina to find that Lawl For Kids about this...

Think of it like this: Why the forget would you put your pride and joy into a mobile septic tank outtake valve?
Mega is only going to have consensual love in the missionary position.