Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 228458 times)

I blame the low-quality avatar...
Wow... um rude much???

And sir change the topic title to "something else."

I blame the low-quality avatar...

Get that baby trans'd at least lol

I'm considering applying for this clan, Sir mentioned you guys chilled out and built stuff together so it fits my type.

We're as pretty chill as they come.  Always welcome to another mate!

Yes.... We want new members :)))))

join ussss

Get sucked in...  you will be here until you die...

JOIN THE... COLLECTIVE!

I would love to make a app... But I don't have a build with 750+ bricks. I have 1 build that has about 5000 bricks but its a bit spammy. :(
Hopefully will join one day.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:28:29 PM by Bow »

I would love to make a app... But I don't have a build with 750+ bricks. I have 1 build that has about 5000 bricks but its a bit spammy. :(
Hopefully will join one day.
-Bow.

Just a friendly tip, people don't usually like when you sign your posts.  They can see your name in the left corner already, so there is no need to sign.  I look forward to seeing your application in the future! :)

Lets build a skyscraper
I always wanted to do one :)
(but I suck at them)

Lets build a skyscraper
I always wanted to do one :)
(but I suck at them)

Not hard, unless you want to make it really well.  People hate on anything that has been duplicated, even though most skyscrapers are duplications except for bottom and someone's top levels.

mmk

Also I am sure like about the half of the buildings (tall ones) are duplicated

And well I can actually make one, but I cannot find a good one to base and build

Lets realistically make one. With like no jets, and scaffolding and crap.

They made a neighborhood build, where they made the frame of the house first. We can make like I-Beams everywhere and stuff. It would be soooo fun. We can make a mini model for small scale blockhead first.