Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 228446 times)

I've been on a lot lately.  We have a really cool hotel built.  You guys need to get on.  I love you all.

Hey, I was wondering if I could get in as a pilot? I would rather be tested by a leader on my flight skills instead of building because, well, I suck at building

Hey, I was wondering if I could get in as a pilot? I would rather be tested by a leader on my flight skills instead of building because, well, I suck at building
Do we even do this?

Do we even do this?
Or, a leader can allow you in if you're DM skills are superior, and/or you are elite in a certain area. (good pilot, etc.)  Although, you must be exceptional in your Dm talent to be allowed entrance this way.

75% of the OP hasn't been updated in 3 years.  It isn't really a military clan anymore. 

We're more like the coolest group of brothers out here.  We build some sweet stuff together and do lots of fun stuff.  That is our clan now.

You guys need to get on my server and get to building.  It's up most of the time.  Password is pie.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:12:44 PM by End »

Happy may everyone! Anyone else have any AP exams??

Happy may everyone! Anyone else have any AP exams??
AP Lang and Comp represent

In my high school career, I took 4 AP exams.  Statistics, Calc AB, Language and Comp, and US history.  Got a 3 on all of them.  Hooray for doing the last amount of work possible while still getting the credit :)

Just took a World History exam. Next year I will have Physics, English, and US History. The year after that Government, another science one, Italian, and probably math idk yet. *yay*

I am headed into the Missionary Training Center today.  I'll be gone for two years.  I won't be able to be on the forums or in game.  Kreon and Sailor are in charge now.  I'll be back.  But for now, I go to serve the people of California.  It's been great with you all.  So many memories.  I got that we will meet again in two years
  Goodbye.

Should have warned us we could have all hung out in game before you left... :(
But have fun do great things and see you in two years!