Author Topic: Roman Weapon Pack (It's back for a third try!)  (Read 10343 times)

Ok, cool. You can start on the Javelin. Send me the script when it's done.
Ok

The breastplate for the armor will most likely be the most difficult, due to:

A) The amount of "plates" on the armor

B) Minifig shape also causes problems.

But good news, that and the shield are the only models that I need to do for models.

Bump for Status Update:

The shield texture is giving me a headache, and I'm already sick so that doesn't help. I'm thinking of just making it red instead of the texture.

The Sword is modeled and the breastplate is being worked on as we speak. I also plan on adding an Easter Egg in this mod.

Finished script for javelin, sending it to you now.
EDIT: You can throw 2 in tell you need to get it again. And the damage for radius is 60 and close up is 100.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:32:53 PM by BlockStar »

Also guys, if you see any Roman Weapons that are not in this pack, let me know.

Beta will not be out until all of the listed items are done.

Blender is being a richard on exporting right now so I may not be able to get .dts files exported tonight. I can't even import the damn models because of some dumbass glitch that removed the exporters and inserted the .dts files replacing them. I don't why it's doing this though.

It has? When?

i mean the spear and shield and sword and stuff. default spear, default sword, space guy's shield. but this is supposed to be better with having different models and additional scripting.

i mean the spear and shield and sword and stuff. default spear, default sword, space guy's shield. but this is supposed to be better with having different models and additional scripting.

Yeah it is.

Anyways, I feel like stuff so I'm done working on this mod tonight. See ya guys tomorrow. Hopefully then I can get some more done.

Blender is being a richard to for me. It wont do stuff for me.

Blender is being a richard to for me. It wont do stuff for me.

I just need you to export it... Go to File>Export>.DTS

I'd like to be a beta tester...

I just need you to export it... Go to File>Export>.DTS
No it wont let me put joints ether. And i also have to rotate it up.

I'd like to be a beta tester...

I have seen your PM. I'm thinking about it.

No it wont let me put joints ether. And i also have to rotate it up.

Joints? I didn't think those were needed.

Anyways, I finally got Blender to show other exporters, so now I need it to install the .dts exporter correctly this time.

OP Updated. The only model I need to finish is the shield and that's with textures. I have a better idea for the texture though.

Also, I haven't found out how to install the .dts exporter properly into Blender. Help would be appreciated on that.

Hmmm... Maybe you could make some siege vehicles like a scorpion or an onager or something.
Oh and the javalin has radius damage!? Whats up with that? It should just stick into the ground 

Hmmm... Maybe you could make some siege vehicles like a scorpion or an onager or something.
Oh and the javalin has radius damage!? Whats up with that? It should just stick into the ground 

I didn't make the script. However, I'll see what it does first.