Author Topic: Pokemon is tired  (Read 514 times)

It's not entirely dead, but It's tired. The new pokemon are ridiculous. I must admit I liked the GUI change. I also like how Black/White isn't just a texture and story edit of Diamond and pearl. I think It's time they just stuck with the pokemon they had and started making original games instead of making them all almost the same. I wouldn't mind a 3D Pokemon game for the Wii. 

Show ten "ridiculous" new pokemon. Garbodor and that other guy are, but who else? And they aren't really.

Er, I'm a fan boy of this series, so I'll probably not listen anyway.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 08:24:29 PM by Wynd_Fox »

pokemon is made to be portable. if it wasn't it wouldn't have been nearly as successful

and also, sticking with the same pokemon is a horrible idea. what would the pokemon addicts who buy every game think? who would want to recapture and retrain the same pokemon? i wouldn't

that's the exact reason why they didn't include old pokemon in black and white until after you beat the game. it's the sense of finding new pokemon that people felt in red and blue

pokemon is made to be portable. if it wasn't it wouldn't have been nearly as successful

and also, sticking with the same pokemon is a horrible idea. what would the pokemon addicts who buy every game think? who would want to recapture and retrain the same pokemon? i wouldn't

that's the exact reason why they didn't include old pokemon in black and white until after you beat the game. it's the sense of finding new pokemon that people felt in red and blue
QFT