Author Topic: Minecraft Record Ideas  (Read 1165 times)

We all know how hard it is to get records in Minecraft. Either it's a trap or the good ol' go outside and do it your self way. Minepedia says there is going to be 14 records in the future. Anyone have ideas on how the new ones will be acquired?

Here is two ideas:

Grey Record
Only found in dungeons

White Record
Have a Ghast kill a Zombie Pigmen

Lock this topic record
Acquired for making a useless topic

Please actually use good grammar. So what if I have a topic about Minecraft ideas. And before you say to post in a Minecraft forum or something, look at the section and look that it says Games. Meaning that you can talk about OTHER games.

Please actually use good grammar.
Lock this topic record
Acquired for making a useless topic
How the hell is that bad grammar?

Red record pick 6 stacks of red flowers

Please actually use good grammar.

The irony is kiiiiillling me.

Green record wait what?

Well I think that

>green ones should only be dropped by creepers
>gold ones should be found in dungeons
>blue ones, hmm. smething to do with water
>red ones to be crafted out of flint and a lava bucket in a jukebox style (lava bucket with flint surrounding it, sacrifices the bucket in the process)
>greyscales (white grey and black) could possibly be found in random chests in caves
>orange could be found in random chests in the nether

and I'm out of ideas :c

Green record wait what?
With a creeper face. It plays a montage of explosions all put together to play Dynamite.

Tan get it from cacti in the desert

Please actually use good grammar. So what if I have a topic about Minecraft ideas. And before you say to post in a Minecraft forum or something, look at the section and look that it says Games. Meaning that you can talk about OTHER games.
FYI There's already an almost 3000 paged Minecraft topic here.

FYI There's already an almost 3000 paged Minecraft topic here.
But is there one on record ideas? I THINK NOT!

If you have an Idea for Minecraft maybe you should post it on the, oh I dont know, MINECRAFT FOURMS?

And you didn't specify a song the Records will play.