Hospitals
4 (4.2%)
Jails
4 (4.2%)
Warehouses
4 (4.2%)
Re-implement Farms and Crops
11 (11.6%)
Make the new graphics selectable without editing the .love file.
6 (6.3%)
Village Upgrades (Or upgrades in general)
15 (15.8%)
AI
39 (41.1%)
Other (State your idea in a post)
3 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: IsoLand - An Isometric Civilization-style Game (abandoned)  (Read 24979 times)

You should make it so you need bakeries, and windmills (for crops) and smokehouses for the fish, so it's not like they eat grain and raw fish...

I wish LeetLegacy would stay out of this. It itself is so inactive and not really a news blog.

Anyways, yay for this :D

I wish LeetLegacy would stay out of this. It itself is so inactive and not really a news blog.

Anyways, yay for this :D

I with to eat your brain, but I can't really eat air sadly.

Aliens.  :cookieMonster:

If I don't have what to post about it's not my fault.

You should make it so you need bakeries, and windmills (for crops) and smokehouses for the fish, so it's not like they eat grain and raw fish...
That's actually a pretty cool idea bro.

STOPPIT I'M WORKING ADSF

Making restaurants in the game was easier than I thought :o

The huts are another story, though. I'll release it before they're done, but due to their unstability they won't be selectable in the next release.

And on the subject of restaurants, they're basically what coolCPU1 said about smokehouses and windmills. They make edible food out of your inedible food resources.

I'll release it after I make the proper amends to the help file and I make image packs selectable.

Can you make a mac version?

should turn this into a RPG OHOHOHO

Making restaurants in the game was easier than I thought :o

The huts are another story, though. I'll release it before they're done, but due to their unstability they won't be selectable in the next release.

And on the subject of restaurants, they're basically what coolCPU1 said about smokehouses and windmills. They make edible food out of your inedible food resources.

I'll release it after I make the proper amends to the help file and I make image packs selectable.
Did you make the proper amends to the help file and an image pack selectable?

Huh. This engine that you used looks like it would be fun to learn how to use. How hard would you say it is, to learn how to use?

Can you make a mac version?
Just making sure people see this.

Just making sure people see this.
Well you can use the .love file with any version of love for any os. You just need to go to the Love2D website and get the mac version in replacement of the windows version included in the zip. Same for linux too, which is what this game was originally created on.
Huh. This engine that you used looks like it would be fun to learn how to use. How hard would you say it is, to learn how to use?
It's not interface-based, it's pretty much like a pack of functions that work with the lua language to do most of the stuff for you that you would need to do yourself.

In other words, compared to something like Game Maker, it's really almost the sme thing except it's not al in one program. You make your scripts with a text editor, your images with an image editor, and you run it via dragging it to a love shortcut.

It's like a game editor without an interface of sorts. It's very easy once you get the hang of it.
Did you make the proper amends to the help file and an image pack selectable?
Help file is amended, but the advanced graphics aren't selectable yet. I do have the next release loaded up on my flash drive right now though, I suppose I could upload that right now.

Haven't posted sounds in a while, I just found out I'm decent with making music on Aviary.

Hope this will be suffice.  :cookieMonster:

Fluff