Author Topic: Thunderstorm Outside D:  (Read 2011 times)

I'm coming to find you obviously
Ok, cool. I'll make some coffee and brownies.

It'll be like a reunion. I'll bring my game cube. +2 Internets if you can guess what i mean by bringing my gamecube!

It was sunny, barely a cloud in the sky, in the 60's here.


Quite surprising, considering last week was snake icicle freezing.

It'll be like a reunion. I'll bring my game cube. +2 Internets if you can guess what i mean by bringing my gamecube!
I get no internets. :c

It'll be like a reunion. I'll bring my game cube. +2 Internets if you can guess what i mean by bringing my gamecube!
heheh

record amount of anti-matter emitted by these storms

record amount of anti-matter emitted by these storms
Dear god I hope that was a joke.

There was a thunderstorm last night.  it was snowing too.

Listen to music on full blast wearing noise reductant headphones

There is a thunderstorm outside here too.

I love storms. Except when i'm trying to airsoft.

Tip (1 If you see the winds getting higher, watch news immiediatly (2 If you see greenish clouds, be alert and watch carefully (3 If you see swirling activity, get to the safest place with no windows (4 if you hear a roar.. A tornado has come.

It'll be like a reunion. I'll bring my game cube. +2 Internets if you can guess what i mean by bringing my gamecube!

I believe you're talking about your shlong.