Author Topic: JackThreads  (Read 1627 times)

JackThreads.com is a really cool website for higher-end clothes at cheaper prices.  Sales only last 3-5 days, after that there is little chance you will see it again for a long time.  All the things there are awesome.  They have stuff for guys, mostly, but sometimes they have the occasional sale for girls.  It is a lot of hipster/skater but has some nice normal stuff, too.  They seemingly are trying to add a lot of nice shades, shoes, and earphones/earbuds lately for really cheap.

The website is invite-only, otherwise you are on a waiting list for like, a month.

When I work over the summer, I am definitely going to buy more from here.  I saw $250 Oakley Smoked glasses for $80.  It was like, an 85% discount or something ridiculous like that.

Opinions on the clothes there?  I don't like the skater jeans or some dressy shirts there.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:17:33 PM by _Rave_ »

Nobody cares?  :c

Btw, the link is an invite which gets me $10.  I want to buy these $17 glasses, kinda.  How do you like them?
http://www.jackthreads.com/sales/2340/products/20535
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:17:54 PM by _Rave_ »

Pretty sure you broke a rule with your 'invite'.

10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.

I thought referral links got you ba-

10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.
Beat me to it.

oh stuff whoops.

Regular link now, sorry all.

Has some pretty cool things on there, I made an account.

I will be keeping my eye on this as I get more money

Someone invite me?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:14:40 PM by Hiiro3293 »

Someone invite me?
Does it still work where you are wait listed or no?  Because that's how it was at first...

Does it still work where you are wait listed or no?  Because that's how it was at first...

I think, but I chose to sign up for this thingy where it tells me local events in my chicagoland area, and I got in right away.

Otherwise it said they had to email me back some time

I think, but I chose to sign up for this thingy where it tells me local events in my chicagoland area, and I got in right away.

Otherwise it said they had to email me back some time
Oh ok.  I'm a Diggcigarette who watches Diggnation and they had some url that worked for like a week to get you signed up immediately.

I want some sunglasses, but can't pick. :/