Author Topic: Blockland: Under Fire  (Read 9195 times)

make the models ill make the guns and maps.... you still will need to put the things together

I said we'd start banning for crapping up clan threads, and he continued to do so anyway.  Also if you look we banned a few others for doing the same too.
And i did'nt get banned!!! WHAT BLACK MAGIC IS THIS!??

make the models ill make the guns and maps.... you still will need to put the things together
I already made the guns, now we need a few maps and i will realase Alpha 0.1.

I have been gone a while, but i am back unbanned!! I have done alot of work and all that is left is un-flatshading the models.

we need a ball turet, like a car that never moves, and when you get in, you get a "ball turet" gun, and when you leave, you lose it. and where ever you look, the turret moves. it can't be driven around, it stays in one place!

Who, in their right mind, would follow nugi?

I have been gone a while, but i am back unbanned!! I have done alot of work and all that is left is un-flatshading the models.
Your point?

ALPHA RELEASE!!!

This release contains:
-Sten
-M16
-M85
-Anti-air rifle
-BFG 8000
-Silenced P-99
-Spas-11
-Tommygun
-A0.001 Battlerifle!

Sorry, this is just an ALPHA, ALPHA
THAT MEANS DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MODELS OR SUCH.

The models will improve and more stuff will be added!
http://files.filefront.com//;7269140;/
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 07:29:03 PM by yuki »

Did you even test half the weapons? There are textures missing, 2 of them fire too fast and the bullets come out while it's playing the recoil animation and they either don't look like what they're meant to be, or don't look like any amount of effort went into them.

I put alot of effort into them, i tested them, They are untextured because, when i try to make a texture, it seems to break, these are my first ever models, i can only MINORLY script (I tried my hardest to get rid of the firing animation on the automatic guns, and for the love of god READ THE POST. It is 0.1, don't expect anything big...Yet...

I could try to help modeling if you want..

I have weapon modeling basically nailed down, but if you could come up with more weapon models and ideas, that'd be great.