Author Topic: Feeling lost...  (Read 6252 times)

I am hispanic, latino and I am not stereotyped
Its funny, you guys must be hypocrites
Assuming everyone in America calls asians Chinese
So now you just need to screw off if you say that
Otherwise, hope they get found

I didn't say I thought that all latinos were Mexicans I said Americans think that.

Well, you're going to have to face the probable reality that your family members passed on. Think of what you had with them, how much you love them, and try planning a way to honor them if they aren't found.  Everything happens for a reason.  You weren't in the midst of the quake for a reason, dude.  Don't let that go to waste.

And hell, if they are found, that would be wonderful news, right?

I Do Not Know Why They Were In Japan, Yes, I Know Japaneese
Why Do You Talk Like This?
@OP Thats sucks. Hope everything will be alright that they'll find your cousins.

I didn't say I thought that all latinos were Mexicans I said Americans think that.

Stop being a hypocrite, neither of us were able to to tell the difference between Americans and every other nationality of white people. まほ~

every other nationality of white people
wat?
Caucasian is the only white I'm familiar with

wat?
Caucasian is the only white I'm familiar with

It's extremely common in Japan to assume any white person, be they German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Canadian, or British to be from the US at first.

Or Australian, because there are a lot of Australian tourists and exchange students. まほ~

It's extremely common in Japan to assume any white person, be they German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Canadian, or British to be from the US at first.

Or Australian, because there are a lot of Australian tourists and exchange students. まほ~
oh, nationality
not race

Hang in there man. Things will get better, it just takes time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:47:28 PM by Destroyer »

Has it occurred to you the possibility that maybe OP is Japanese?

I'm very sorry for your losses.

I thought you said I'm very sorry for your losers.

I was like wat then i read it again.

oh, nationality
not race

Kind of the same thing, confusing Slavs and Caucasians and whatnot. まほ~

Im only 13 and i think about that crap that goes on. i just worry about things like that too much. my mom'll be in california next week, and if that stupid radiation actually reaches there, i'm going to be angry.

Sometimes I wish it was me instead of them.
Don't
There's only one person in the world I would feel that way about, and I don't even know him in person.

I'm translating this stuff and I'm getting stuff like:

Points か っ ta, regret し う よ そ. Sad し い の で, ハ グ DESU か し い ta? Points か っ ta, regret し う よ そ. Sad し い の で, ハ グ DESU か し い ta?

Stop being a hypocrite, neither of us were able to to tell the difference between Americans and every other nationality of white people. まほ~
So, you don't feel the same way as:

No, one thing asians all know is that all Americans assume that we are Chinese. Just like everything latino is Mexican...
?